Are you looking for a new career? One where you can work with people AND dogs all day? Are you experienced in Business to Consumer sales and enjoy selling? Are you dependable, friendly, and loyal with a positive attitude, excellent work ethic, willingness to roll up your sleeves and get dirty (really dirty!), experienced in dog handling, with a genuine love of dogs? If so – let us know!
We are recruiting for an opening at Best Friends Fur Ever (BFFE) for a Canine Training Program Manager
. The Training Program Manager will lead and manage all facets of the BFFE Training Program. They will become the face of this key program to external customers as well as the company in general. They will become an expert in BFFE’s training curriculum and will be responsible for both the sales revenue generation and actual training of the canine clients. They will have a direct reporting team of 3-4 trainers and will report to the Director of Customer Experience for the overall performance and for meeting both sales revenue and operational goals. This position includes the following responsibilities:
- Generates canine training program revenue through existing client base outreach, networking, events, and trade shows
- Develops work plans and assigns priorities for all team members
- Reviews BFFE policies, practices, and procedures to ensure the efficient and economical use of resources
- Responsible for working with the Facilities Team regarding the weekly schedule for both sites and ensure all shifts are accounted for in terms of support
- Conduct periodic audits of the program to ensure adherence to protocol (canine care, business processes, associate conduct, etc.)
- Develop and maintain a plan for providing goals/objectives for each associate as well as Development Plans where appropriate. Maintain tracking and support program for each associate regarding how they are measured vs. their goals/objectives and provide feedback as to their performance
- Key contributor to Customer Experience Team in launching programs to drive a better experience between the customer and BFFE
- Assess programs continually and makes recommendations regarding modifications/improvements and productivity
- Works directly with customers to identify areas where BFFE can improve their customer experience
Compensation: Base salary of $40-45k (depending upon experience) + commission. Total expected first-year earnings of $70k+. Health Care and Life Insurance participation and 401K Program available.
Full-time position and work hours/days will vary.